Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rash Guard Shirts

I love rash guards for protecting my kids' sensitive skin from the sun.

Right now Land's End has some on their 'overstocks' section for as cheap as $8 (girls), $13.65 (boys), $25 adults! There are only certain styles and sizes available, so you might have to look for something that will work. For instance, they have a lot of older girls' rash guards, and less popular girl colors like navy. For boys, there is a bigger selection but the price is a bit higher. It says the deals are only good for 2 days, so you'll have to act fast. This is a great deal on a good quality rash guard. Scan down on the left column to 'categories', then browse what is available. OR you can type 'rash guard' in the keyword or item # search.

If anyone wants to order with me, I have a free shipping code that expires May 7, so let me know soon!

No comments: